Re: Disappointing Jeapordy

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
J Baas (wjbaas)
Mon, 03 Sep 1956 13:46:57 +0700

Bummer about the clay thing. The jepardy game sounds neat- Could you explain
more spoecifically how you set this up? Not familiar with the game at all. Just
send to me---------

On another note for the group---------------------

Helpppppp My jewelry and textile students started out to be a good group-all 32
of them sandwiched in a little tiny non-art room. Then someone decided to get
creepy and "spill" seed beads all over the floor. Once is an
accident-------when you get those little suckers in your shoes they are like
being on rollerblades on the polished floors. I eliminated the "guilty" gutsy
guys from that activity with an alternate choice-mine not theirs. Today kids
were finishing up a bracelet process and using some scrounged beads for
spacers-------I have a box full that I've gathered over all the years------has
some cool stuff in it-not school owned. Some devious dudes were throwing them
during class. I could hear the beads hit but for the life of me I could not
see who was doing it. I'm steamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems so unfair to withdraw
this activity from all the group. But I can't let this kind of thing continue.
What happens when I'm supervising soldering if they can't handle a few beads?
Any ideas?
Thanks for letting me sound off!
Jb