Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1785 scratch art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jerry Vilenski (jvilensk)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:57:40 -0700

artsednet-digest wrote:

> artsednet-digest Monday, October 18 1999 Volume 02 : Number 1785
>
> This edition includes :
> RE: Scratch Art
> Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1784
> RE: Today in Art Class....religion
> Fw: crayon solvent
> Disappointing Jeapordy
> Re: Scratch Art
> Re: rock painting
> Violin still life
> Re: I need some unique CD ideas, please....
> Re: Violin still life
> thanks
> Re: Disappointing Jeapordy
> Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1784

> Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:29:00 -0500
> From: "Kimberly Anne Herbert" <kimberly>
> Subject: RE: Scratch Art
>
> In our Summer For Kids program I had the kids use black oil pastel over the
> crayon. They had great fun drawing, then erasing, and drawing a second time.
> Kimberly

will pool on the paper and flake off if you are not careful.
Tempera paint covering will work, but I think it looks mediocre, black
crayon is pretty bad and acrylic paint just peels off!

hope this works,

Jerry