Re: Disappointing Jeapordy

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LynnMarie Paris (paris)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:48:23 -0400

Donna,

Thanks again for your answer! :)

I guess, my biggest question is....How do you keep the kids motivated who are
not doing well and feel there is no hope in catching up? I cant afford to
only have the kids involved who would do the reading/studying anyway...they
are already motivated to do well and the other kids become a distraction if
they are not actively involved. I am trying to figure out the best way to
keep the class involved when there are different levels.

Here is what I have so far:
1. Mix the levels between the groups.
2. Rotate who gets to answer first.

These two things may be enough, but....Any other tricks/ideas?

LM