Re: Disappointing Jeapordy

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
dj (djash)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:08:09 -0400

Lynn Marie,
How about if the material was introduced in class on one day, then a review
of the material was the game on the next day. You would see how well they
were listening. OR give them the reading assignment ahead of time-
homework- review in class, then play the game OR give them the reading
assignment - homework - and play the game the next day with no review.
You'll see who did the assignment!
Donna