Re: Disappointing Jeapordy

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LynnMarie Paris (paris)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:09:25 -0400

Thanks for the reply. I did have the "Team Captain" give me the answer, only.
That worked out fine (and fairly well). You write:
"That call locksin the bet number for the group.In this way, it's one more
last ditch
effort for the losing group to win. "
How does this help the losing group catch up?
I have a few more questions for you. Do you subtract points for incorrect
answers?
How do the students learn the current events? Do you teach them in class
first?

As for the clay, there are 6-7 classes a day taught in that room. I only teach
2-3 of them...today it was 2. So I dont even know if it was in my classes.
All I can think of is to tell the classes that "unless the person who did it,
admits it....we suffer through the heat." Which, unfortunately, is the truth
we have to live with! It is aweful in that room! I walk in, in the morning
with a wool coat, sweater, and gloves...and am in a short sleave, or sleaveless
shirt, five minutes later. It is going to be aweful!

Thanks for listening.

LM