RE: oldenburg

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:43:35 -0400

I did a math project like this - and another math teacher did it using a
'Thom Thumb' theme... The visual arts program at Manual High School in
Louisville just had a student exhibit using proportional reasoning - they
used art supplies as objects to enlarge -
if you want I can dig up my project - I also have a good example of a
student's math portfolio entry based on the assignment - good explanation of
the enlarging process -
Ellen