Fw: crayon solvent

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Linda Kelty (lckelty)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:10:40 -0400

Crayon is oil based and requires an oil based solvent. De-solve It is a
citrus oil that works great. I'd just lay them in a shallow pan, pour a
layer over it, then remove and wipe clean with paper towels. If still
covered, return to the pan while you do something else. You can get it at
Wal Mart and other discount stores. Another thing you might try would be
Goop if you can't find the other. Did you try boiling hot water?
Linda K.