RE: Scratch Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Eliza Jones (ejones)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:16:54 -0400

You can also cover it with inexpensive India ink.

-----Original Message-----
From: CPKinomi [SMTP:CPKinomi]
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 1999 11:26 PM
To: teachercbs
Cc: artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: Scratch Art

In a message dated 10/17/99 11:12:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
teachercbs writes:

<< Could someone please share with me how you do scratch art? I
want to do
it with
my Art History students to give them a "feel" for black-figured
Archaic Greek
Art vase painting. Do you color the paper with colored crayons and
then
cover
over the entire thing with black crayon? >>

Carla,
Yes, you color the paper with colored crayons and color over the
whole thing
with a black crayon or with black paint.
Hope this helps.

Carolyn in MA