Re: note cards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:43:19 -0500

We do sets of note cards at Rosedale to raise extra moneys for art.
A set of 12 (2 each of 6 images) sells for $3.00 per set. The first year
we made enough to cover the cost of card stock, envelopes, and
zip lock bags and a bit extra. Last year we cleared $660 profit. I'm
making a push to sell the balance of our stock at Parent/Teacher
conferences to buy a digital camera for the art room.
Woody in KC

Stephanie Billingsley wrote:
> Has anybody done calendars or norecards printed from student's artwork?
> Ricki
> Ricki,
> Actually I just did convert 12x18 student art into notecards for a PTA
> fundraiser auction. Had been wanting to find a local printing company to
> do the job-but needed to do it immediately. Used digital camera, puter
> and Print Artist. They look pretty good. We'll see how much they go for.
> Will send more info if interested.
> Stephanie Billingsley
> elementary art teacher
> North Canton schools