Re: note cards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:43:19 -0500

We do sets of note cards at Rosedale to raise extra moneys for art.
A set of 12 (2 each of 6 images) sells for $3.00 per set. The first year
we made enough to cover the cost of card stock, envelopes, and
zip lock bags and a bit extra. Last year we cleared $660 profit. I'm
making a push to sell the balance of our stock at Parent/Teacher
conferences to buy a digital camera for the art room.
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html