Re: crayon solvent

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 18:36:59 -0400

LynnMarie Paris wrote:

> My favorite cleaner, from household stains to clothes, is Goo Gone! It got
> rid of spots in my tub (which neads to be resealed) that not even a combo of
> Clorox, Comit and Lysol could! It works great breaking through stickers and
> stuff too.
>
> LynnMarie
Lynn et al,
This is a miracle product. If I'd only known about it when my oldest
was little, I could have saved some shirts. Every so often he'd get
a preschool teacher that was sticker friendly! They'd put them on
everything. Of course I'd miss the occasional one in the wash and
this would just ruin the shirt. Not anymore friends. GOO GONE> (hear
it in a Dan Akroyd voice please!)it dissolves that nasty adhesive
right infront of your eyes. Then you just brush it away! Walah! Goo
BEE Gone

Sandra Barrick

astroboy