Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
need information to protect curriculum...
[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]VKlimTruax
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:57:45 EDT
I am a high school teacher. In a week I will have to try to keep an art
program going because the principal has decided that other school districts
have only entry level art courses in their curriculums. I have developed a
sequential program of 2D because we have no kilns or counter spaces to do 3D
as classes. I need something from other teachers that I can print up from the
1. What is the suze of your high school? (ours is 1700+)
2. How many students do you service per class (mine are 24-32)
3. How many classes does your high school have?
(we have: General Art 1/General Art 2/ Basic Design/ Basic Computer Art
(new)/Realism (perspective)/ Watercolor (new)/Life Drawing ( figures and
portraits)/ Painting/Advanced Painting/Murals and Portfolio
2. What are your entry level courses? (General Art 1/General Art 2/Basic
3. How many sequential classes do you have?
4. Diversity of courses?(ours all have to be 2D, but there is some scupture
straws, cardboard, found objects)
5. Budget (2.85 per student + 5.00 lab fee).
Please reply...it might do some good, or maybe not, but it's worth a shot!
Reply: San D Hasselman: "Re: need information to protect curriculum..."
Reply: LynnMarie Paris: "Re: need information to protect curriculum..."
Reply: Heather Leal: "Re: need information to protect curriculum..."