Re: note cards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Deeknik
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:18:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/99 10:41:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
teekart writes:

> Actually I just did convert 12x18 student art into notecards for a PTA
> fundraiser auction. Had been wanting to find a local printing company to
> do the job-but needed to do it immediately. Used digital camera, puter
> and Print Artist. They look pretty good. We'll see how much they go for.
> Will send more info if interested.

Our high school has a graphic imaging class. They do very good printing jobs
at a great price. We are a very small school system so I think this might be
a fairly common class. They are printing calendars of students' work for me
at a great price.

Debbie