Re: oldenburg

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John Kupcinski (jckup)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:13:55 -0500

One of his recent sculptures is "Torn Note Book." It was installed on the
University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus. The newspaper "Lincoln Journal
Star" wrote a feature article about it and Oldenburg in the Sunday, Sept.
1, 1996 edition. Perhaps this is still available through their archives??

PBS also aired a documentary on this sculpture and Oldenburg. It may be
available through their web site.

Hope this helps.

Cheryl