Re: Today in Art Class....religion

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:15:07 -0500

I'm really glad to be in a school / community that has so much diversity
and is so tolerant of others beliefs. Soon I'll put the prints from Hopi
Kachina projects on the web. Right now I just have a few drawings
posted at http://www.taospaint.com/LessonDrawObservation.html
I'll get more up later, they turned out great, almost professional.
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html