Re: Can only see the Northern lights in my backyard!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:03:25 -0500

Rosa,
I could not get the URL to work either. But I did find a quick time movie
of the northern lights at http://www.uit.no/npt/homepage-npt.en.html
it's not as great as your back yard but in Kansas City we are lucky to see
a star or two. (Too much city light pollution)
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html