Re: Can only see the Northern lights in my backyard!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:03:25 -0500

I could not get the URL to work either. But I did find a quick time movie
of the northern lights at
it's not as great as your back yard but in Kansas City we are lucky to see
a star or two. (Too much city light pollution)
Woody in KC

Rosa Juliusdottir wrote:
> I could not get through to the Northern Lights with this url. What did I do
> wrong.
> Must admit though that I like the fact that I can often watch the Northern
> Lights in my backyard and it is a great show.
> Best regards from the far north,
> Rosa
> >HREF="aol://4344:972.relax.1250770.603768016"> Watch the Northern Lights
> >
> ></A>
> >
> >click on this-nice

the new URL for school is
                                        to contact me via E-mail