Re: oldenburg

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:52:21 -0500

Clas Oldenburg has a soft light switch and a soft saxophone at the
Nelson Gallery that my students love to draw. And of course there
are the shuttlecocks. Do you have many visual examples of his work.

try the Nelson at http://www.nelson-atkins.org

Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html