Re: Today in Art Class....religion

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:39:41 -0500

Hi, Lisa, maybe it was the use of the word "religion" I've never had that
happen and some of my kids have ministers for parents. It's like when we
talk about Egypt, I avoid using the word' religion' and stick to "beliefs."
They somehow relate to it differently..I'd love to know how you do the
Kachinas. betsy (Better write that one down for a book of kids' sayings.)