Getting getty online[Fwd: ArtsEdNet Online #1]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:28:33 -0400

Guys just as I had emailed a fellow artednetter about receiving the
first online newsletter, it posted. For those of you who were
getting the newsletter (offline) by mail- they have decided to only
send it online now. The last newsletter stated this, if you haven't
subscribed before think about doing it today.
Thanks,
Sandra
They haven't posted this to the group so I thought I would.
*******
artsednet wrote:

> ArtsEdNet Online
> Volume #1, No. #1
> F r o m t h e E d i t o r s
>
> Thank you for subscribing to ArtsEdNet Online, an electronic arts education newsletter from the J. Paul Getty Trust. We welcome all of our brand new readers as well as those of you who were formerly subscribers to ArtsEdNet Offline, our previous print newsletter.
>
> ArtsEdNet Online offers current news from the art education community and the latest updates on what's happening on ArtsEdNet (www.artsednet.getty.edu), the Getty's art education Web site. The Getty is in the process of significantly expanding and integrating all of its Web sites. In the future, we will bring you more news about events at the Getty, so stay tuned for future updates.
>
> We hope that you enjoy this new online publication. We welcome your feedback on this first issue of ArtsEdNet Online; please send your comments to artsednet.

> Would ArtsEdNet Online be useful to someone you know? Please share the following instructions with interested friends and colleagues:
>
> To receive ArtsEdNet Online, simply send your name, and both your e-mail and mailing addresses to online. You may also update your information at any time by sending your new information to this e-mail address.

> 9. Let us know how you heard about us.
>
> How did you find out about us? We would love to hear about how you discovered ArtsEdNet Online. Send your responses to artsednet.
> October 14, 1999
> J. Paul Getty Trust
> You are currently subscribed to ArtsEdNet Online. To unsubscribe, send a message to online with your name, e-mail, and "unsubscribe ArtsEdNet Online."

Sandra
astroboy