Re: Art Elements

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:19:23 PDT

In my middle school, I follow the elements and principles of design for
every project. Then I throw in either an artist or movement, a new material
and you have a lesson that incorporates the elements, art history and
aesthetic and/or criticism. They love to discuss and look and explore the
possibilities. I fill the room with prints, quotes, words, to view as they
create.