Re: incentives

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:14:04 PDT

In my high school, I have "laughy taffy Friday". Not as a reward tho. As
we work we read the jokes, it opens up dialog since they have to read the
"best" joke out loud. On Friday, they fill out their time sheets ( a
document as to what they accomplished that week.) It helps to get to know
each other, and be able to open up more so when we have our three week
critiques and art history discussion they can verbalize better. Plus it's
fun and they like the taste.