RE: texture

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:52:22 -0400

My kids enjoyed doing this - they had 50# white paper (we used 18 x 24),
used colored crayons and did rubbings all over the paper, then did
watercolor washes over the crayon... then each was given a piece of modeling
clay and a stamp pad - they pressed the clay into more textures and printed
those on top of the washes.... I have some of the material that you heat and
press to make a stamp - but haven't used it yet -
Ellen