Re: Help!!!!!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:52:50 -0700

ARTISOK wrote:

> Fellow artist type people,
> I have been asked to come up with a "craftie" make and take for a soroioty
> meeting.
> inter/Christmas theme....I HATE this stuff!!!!!!!Any ideas for EASY and NEAT
> Holiday Craft for adults to make and take....Wearable, usable?????????
> HELPPPPPPPPPP

Bleah! :P

You can buy magnetized strips or small sheets that are sticky on
one side, for making custom refrigerator magnets. I use those in
my classroom and slap tiny art prints on them (from video
catalogs). The magnets are easy to cut with scissors. The image
can be larger than the magnet if you mount it on a heavier card
stock.

Maggie