Re: Bilingual Art material?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:13:56 -0500

You didn't indicate if the student might read in spanish.
If he does then pull up some web pages for information
and motivation and have them translated using
http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?urltext=
I never found language to be a barrier in the art class.
By the way, I here Taos is beautiful in the fall.
Woody in KC