Re: Bilingual Art material?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:08:28 -0500

We start state mandated testing tomorrow. As the art teacher I am
assigned the
14 totally non-English students to do something "artsie" with them. The
ones with
some english skills will be tested by the esl and spanish teachers. But
that is ok
with me because I plan to have them paint a stage set. We will have a ball.
Woody in KC

--
            http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
           http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html