Re: What ARE the Elements of Art/Design?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
dj (djash)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:49:00 -0400

Bob,
Atmospheric perspective or aerial perspective as it is also called:
Color gets lighter and less intense in the background of a painting.
Form and values of colors become blurrier.............. fading out. It's
a method for creating the illusion of 3 -D form (realism) on a 2-D
surface. Hope this helps.
Donna