Re: NC Art Conference

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:19:16 -0400

croberts wrote:

> someone asked about the information about who to write or call. My info is
> at school...can you post this to the list from your registration packet?
> Carolyn

ROFLMAO!!!! You must have me confused with someone much more organized! <GGGG>
Ok, I dug it up from the Stack Box:

SDW Registrar
POB 1328
Burlington, NC 27216-1328

There is no phone number that I can find; the number I called to get the packet
is on my desk at school.

Ok, so here's a brassy request: If anybody lives in Wilmington, NC and would be
willing to lend me your guest room Nov. 4 - 7, I would be eternally
grateful........I hate staying in motel rooms by myself and there's no way in
the world I"m paying the Hilton $100/night.

--
Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910    http://www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Soaps,  Summerfield, NC