Re: Characteristics of Line (before or after personal experience)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:03:23 -0700

As part of a longer post....

At 12:19 PM -0400 10/11/1999, Janjarreau wrote:

>ART FUNDAMENTALS Theory And Practice. Written by, Ocvirk, Stinson, Wigg,
>Bone, Cayton. 8th. edition.

I love this book! It's an excllent resource.

Stace

* * * * *
http://www.staceyb.com
Artist & Art Educator
* * * * *
http://robin.river.com/staceyb
a site documenting some of my time and energy as an
Artist in Residence at New Vista High School in Boulder, Colorado.

* * * * *
"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)

* * * * *