Re: glaze question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 22:19:25 -0400

Rick wrote:

> While were on the glaze subject, I have had trouble with my kiln wash chipping. I buy it
> dry and mix it. I thought I was putting too much water or not enough. Do you know what I'm
> doing wrong.?

Kiln wash will flake off if you use too much of it. You only need a thin layer! :)

--
Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910
http://www.living-tree.net

Living Tree Pottery & Soaps, Summerfield, NC

~*~* A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.*~*~

@}~~~ Religions should get out of politics or be taxed.~~~{@