Re: rain sticks....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:25:30 -0400

Michal Austin wrote:

> I do rainsticks with my middle school every year (I'm K-12). I used to
> do them with my high school, but found I needed a simpler 3-D project
> for Jr. High.

I have a faboo source of heavy-duty cardboard tubes that I can use to make
rainsticks. What I need now is to know the cultural significance of said
rainsticks. Are they from Native American culture?

--
Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910    http://www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Soaps,  Summerfield, NC