Re: Computer Technology in the Art Room

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 19:12:54 -0500

I have two student computers. I have only the paint and kid pix prog.
Since I have so little software, I find sites that the kids can go to to
learn about art. One for my first graders is unclefred. Then I have
the upper grades go to Leonardo's workshop, etc. If they need info or a
visual on something relevant to what we are working on, ie:Egypt, We look
up that kind of stuff. I let two students at a time search, then they
tell the class what they've found. I'm open to suggestions. betsy (Ps, I
have a computer book by tomie de Paolo , called "The Art Lesson"that the
little ones can read and then do chalk drawings, etc. I really like it
and so do they. I found it for $7.99 at tj maxx.