Re: Budgets and time

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:24:46 PDT

Forgot about the computer question. At High School, in the two rooms, we
have five total; 3 mac and 2 PC. 2 scanners, one digital camera, two
drawing tablets, one large epson printer, and two small color printers. A
lot of software. All attendance, grades, e-mail, lunch etch is done on the
computer. It is part of our contract to be computer wise, so the district
offers evening computer workshops, about 2-4 semester that pay a stipend of
$10/hour and sandwiches.
It is a three hour workshop.
At the Middle school I have one mac, a scanner, a large epson printer. We
just wrote a grant for 2 digital cameras. I take the students to the
computer lab when needed. The other art teacher has two computers, a
scanner, a lazer printer and one small color printer.