Re: the 5 pyhsical chara. of line are...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:30:37 -0500

How many kinds of line are possible ? Wow !!!
Making answers up in art is ok if the students are allowed to
make them up too. Any plausible or defensible answer should
be allowed. Extra credit should be given for really creative answers.
All staff in our building are required to teach Math and Reading to
our AEP (Home Room) students. It's the math teachers that are upset
if they are not given the "correct" answers before hand. We are suppose
to be stressing the process and not worry about multiple answers. How
can you have more than one right answer they ask. "Just ask the Art
teacher," they are told.
Woody in KC

--
             http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html (or)