Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1753

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:27:54 -0500

Susan, I can empathize. Last year, I had 34(37 showed up and I called in the
assistant principal who got the number down slightly) in one of my classes.
They were the kids that they didn't know where to put since they weren't in
band. They included a 5/6multi-age (Momh inclusive), 6th reg. ed. and 6th
academically challenged( gifted??) students. The room is an inside cinderblock
science room. Small. I was frustrated but it went ok. Administration hasen't a
clue. There was no such thing as an aid. I squawked and they revamped this
year. I've also pushed to have the aides come with the students when they are
needed. They must think we are miracle workers. betsy