Re: glaze question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:09:19 -0500

A clay person would give you a more exact answer, but are
you supporting the pots or clay pieces on any thing while they
are being fired ? Ceramic stilts are sold to raise the pot above
the kiln shelf. I buy cheaper ceramic "triangular" rods to place
under pieces, we reuse them for years. Seldom do we have
trouble with glaze dripping, but some students think more is
better. It tries your patience.
Woody in KC

--
             http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html (or)