Re: glaze question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:23:15 -0700

You might try shortening your firing cycle. This will prevent the glaze
from moving as much.

I have a bench grinder for students to grind the bottom of their pieces
when that happens. A dremel tool would work the same and not cost as much
money.

I had also used a silcon carbide stone (used to sharpen knives) to smooth
the edges of small pieces.

-Numo