Re: Fwd: Physical Characteristics of line?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 11:20:32 -0700

I am only aware of 4 physical characteritics of line with the subcatagories
of each. They are the following:

Direction: vertical, horizontal and diagonal
Type: Curved line, angular line, straight line
Measure: the length and width of a line
Character: this depends on the medium used to make the line. A line made
with different tools gives different character.

-Numo

Numo Jaeger
Studio One Art Center
Oakland CA