Re: Budgets and Time

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 20:35:38 -0500

The regular class teachers in my school create plan time by alternating fridays
to show a movie for all of the kids. When I worked in New York State, there was
one 45 min plan time every day for everybody- art, music, pe,computer and
library. Here there are no computer teachers or librarians who teach classes. I
was in NY 14 years ago... betsy