Re: Feeling Unorganized/ change subject line.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 14:02:43 -0400

suzette milam wrote:

> I do what Sandra does except I copy the post from the digest into an opened
> word processing document. Save the like subjects in that document, (ie. mosaic
> lessons) then file them in my lesson plan folders.
>
> Suzette
I only wish I was that organized! I don't intend to leave them in
the folders- I try to go through and actually place in a perm file
document ( I have microsoft works-uugh!)
I just haven't the extra time. However it would really help if
people would change their subject to match what they are responding
too.
Just thought I'd add that.

Sandra
astroboy