RE: another sort of paint plea

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:03:20 -0500

You probably won't do yourself (or the paint) any favors by mixing them.
The less desirable will probably contaminate the better quality paint. My
suggestion would be to add a bit of school glue to the bad quality paint to
give it some viscosity and use it up as soon as possible. Good luck! Judy
http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Moonbeargj [Moonbeargj]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 4:28 AM
To: bkramer.us; artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: another sort of paint plea

I have paint problems this year. I am stuck with Living Colors Washable
tempera paint. Don't ask how it happened that I have this stuff but it is
the worst. It is slimey, transparent and dries with a chalky white cast to
it. I'm about to mix it half and half with some other tempera paint that is

"normal" in hopes that the washable tempera"s faults will be less
noticeable.

Is there anyone who can offer sympathy or solutions!?