Re: Budgets and Time

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
E.Delany (enola.us)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 21:54:30 +0000

in our school system the elementary teachers have planning time after school or
before school. Their hours are the same aas ous except theeir students get out
an hour earlier than the hgih school and Jr. High student. So their planning
time is after school and then during the special classes. It evens out .