Fwd: Fw: Thoughts About Life -- Long Post

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Impowerco
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:59:32 EDT

--part1_0.18e9a333.252f52c4_boundary

You may already have seen this -- but I thought it worth forwarding, just in
case.
Charlene

<< In a message dated 10/5/99 9:28:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< The Paradox of our Time - George Carlin