RE: Sub plans

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:49:11 -0400

I hear what you're saying, but don't entirely agree-at least not for the
high school kids I teach-their idea of fun is throwing clay against the
wall! I think if a sub is on time he/she has time to read my page of
instructions, or at the very least, to ask another teacher for help if
need be. It's when no plans are left that the kids take advantage. Linda