RE: space and speech!!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:17:02 -0400

Robert McCall -
an artist chosen by NASA to document the space program, poster for 2001: A
Space Odyssey, murals at EPCOT, Edwards Air Force Base, Johnson Space
Center. Work displayed at the Pentagon, AirForce Academy, Smithsonian and
the National Gallery of Art ...

  • Reply: Kimberly Anne Herbert: "RE: Feeling Unorganized!"