RE: Feeling Unorganized!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:04:53 -0500

I signed up for the individual messages. When I read something I want to
save, I click on move to file and file it. I already have broad categories
set up. Once for each staff member so I can forward or print info they might
find useful, Summer For Kids for lessons that I want to remember, New CAM
for info that might be useful for our new building etc. If a new topic
strikes me as being particularly helpful, I set up a file for that.
Kimberly Herbert
CAM Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu] On Behalf Of Johanningsmeier,
Debbie
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 3:38 AM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Feeling Unorganized!

Does anyone have suggestions for organizing all the great ideas we
get from this list serve? I can't seem to print out individual
e-mails from the list. I always get the entire thing, and then don't
take the time to go back through it all and end up with tons of
re-reading to do. I love this list, though, help! dj...

  • Reply: Kimberly Anne Herbert: "RE: Feeling Unorganized!"
  • Reply: Kimberly Anne Herbert: "RE: Feeling Unorganized!"