RE: I have the coolest Art textbook-- but it is ten years old! -- HELP!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
D. Sterner (dsterner)
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:45:47 -0400

I go to http://www.addall.com I found a used spiral bound copy of the
whistle book posted earlier for 7.95 plus
shipping. Maybe you could find your book too
-=deb=-

"
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu]On Behalf Of Eliza Jones
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 8:54 AM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: I have the coolest Art textbook-- but it is ten years old! --
HELP!

"Art in Action" by Guy Hubbard (Coronado Publishers) is out of print. I'm
hoping to find an old copy of this for grades 6-9 or a similar textbook that
is in print.
Does anyone know where I could find this series?
Or have suggestions about a really user-friendly textbook? (I'm just looking
for a teacher's manual with lessons broken down, materials listed, etc.)
Thanks to everyone for all the support and great suggestions for other
questions. This website is making my Fall trimester possible!
Eliza