Re: tile murals

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
JUDY GROCHOWSKI (jfgro)
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 16:25:01 -0500

I have had good luck with drying tiles on tracing paper-a tip I got from Clayart
(another listserv). It does help to control warpage-we would make the tiles and
place them on boards, with tracing paper underneath the clay, and dry slowly
(plastic over for a few days, then removed, etc.)
Hope this helps! Good luck!
Judy Grochowski
Greenfield High
Greenfield Wisc