Re: Re: mars2030

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Wizzlewolf
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:11:31 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/99 12:11:14 PM, astroboy wrote:

<<Donald Peters wrote:

> Question: is anybody else out there participating in the Mars2030 project?

My classes are participating in the Mars 2030 project. We are off and running.
All the grades are participating (K-12, severely emotionally disturbed). I am
integrating all media into the project. I have already started the kids on
the "model". It seems like it is going to be very productive and exciting.
wizzlewolf