Re: mars2030

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 07:20:46 -0700

That sounds like a fun assignment.

Papier mache would give you a multi-level surface to work on. A self drying
clay materials might work well. I know crayola makes a product that is
interesting. Any large ceramics supply place would have a self-hardening
clay. Papier mache is probably the cheapest material though.

Terra cotta clay is a beautiful iron red clay. A bisque fired grog that is
red in color might work well too. You could always use salt that is colored
with dry tempra or a colored sand for the surface floor.

-Numo