Re: Murals

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
dj (djash)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 20:51:47 -0400

--------------97971E8F9070C1A5102C981A

Jill,
This must have been a nightmare for you. Let us know what happens. You are in my
thoughts.

Mural Ideas:
School Mascot ideas
Under the ocean scene
How about a cultural theme - Egyptian complete with hieroglyphics, Aztec, Native
American, Oriental?
Futuristic Space Theme with very creative space life forms, etc.
City Park Theme - skate boarders, Bicycling, boating.
Sports
Circus Theme

Donna