Re: photoshop

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Alexander Fromme (rfromme)
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 19:48:19 -0500

At 01:07 PM 10/4/99 CDT, Deb wrote:

>Does anyone know of an online tutuorial for Photoshop techniques for
>beginners? I just got photoshop and can't figure out what I'm doing.

I have many Photoshop links at our school website. Also, if you have
questions, ask me and I will try to help you on line.I have some experience
with Photoshop 3 and 4. You will find the Photoshop tools and related info
listed in the review sheet which I use in Electronic Media 2 and 3 classes
who are getting ready for their first semester final. That document is
located at

Copies of recent 1st semester tests including Photoshop and Bryce, Netorking
and some basic computer skills are located at

There is a basic digital media tutorial at our site which may help you
understand what is really going on under the hood. It is a work in progress
and I will continue to add to it when time allows. You can see it at
There are other useful links for Scanning, Bryce and 3d modeling and
animation at the school page also. They can be found at

Hope this helps, I love Photoshop and you will also, when you get some
experience with it.

Bob Fromme