Re: photoshop

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Alexander Fromme (rfromme)
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 19:48:19 -0500

Howdy,

At 01:07 PM 10/4/99 CDT, Deb wrote:

>Does anyone know of an online tutuorial for Photoshop techniques for
>beginners? I just got photoshop and can't figure out what I'm doing.

Try http://www.east-central.k12.tx.us/echs/artdept/Photoshop_links.html

I have many Photoshop links at our school website. Also, if you have
questions, ask me and I will try to help you on line.I have some experience
with Photoshop 3 and 4. You will find the Photoshop tools and related info
listed in the review sheet which I use in Electronic Media 2 and 3 classes
who are getting ready for their first semester final. That document is
located at
http://www.east-central.k12.tx.us/echs/artdept/elec_media_tests/Review_EVA_S
em_test1a.html

Copies of recent 1st semester tests including Photoshop and Bryce, Netorking
and some basic computer skills are located at
http://www.east-central.k12.tx.us/echs/artdept/elec_media_tests/EVA_Sem_test
1a.html
and
http://www.east-central.k12.tx.us/echs/artdept/elec_media_tests/EVA_Sem_test
1b.html

There is a basic digital media tutorial at our site which may help you
understand what is really going on under the hood. It is a work in progress
and I will continue to add to it when time allows. You can see it at
http://www.east-central.k12.tx.us/echs/artdept/digital_art_lessons/da2.html
There are other useful links for Scanning, Bryce and 3d modeling and
animation at the school page also. They can be found at
http://www.east-central.k12.tx.us/echs/artdept/artdept.html.

Hope this helps, I love Photoshop and you will also, when you get some
experience with it.

Bob Fromme